[support] SSL Log in with Drupal 7, Pound and Varnish

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Fri Sep 27 07:40:23 UTC 2013

Hi

Secure pages will do what you want. But I need to be able to detect
the ssl session.

Can you email me off list a copy of phpinfo() so I can see the server
variables so I can detect that it is Ssl.

I think that we may need to make some changed to you varnish config to
let it tell apache that it us ssl

Gordon.

Sent from my iPhone