[support] Node Template Variant

LINDA ROMEY lromey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 22:52:05 UTC 2013

Chris, just as you put all contrib modules in sites/all/modules, you should have your themes in sites/all/themes
so you'd have sites/all/themes/yourtheme
and in yourtheme you'd have a direcotry called templates. Most themes have one, if not, create one. Any template you create or any template you alter (i.e. a template supplied by a module) should go in that folder. Then you don't have to worry about overriding with upgrades