[support] %email_values token in webform email message.

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Thu Apr 3 17:58:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've created a survey using a grid in a webform.  The form looks great, but
the email
formatting is somewhat undesirable.

Is there any way to break out the values in the %email_values token so I
can format
things better?

For instance, this is what I get:
   - 1. I will allow nothing to get in the way of me getting what I want.:
4
   - 2. I find myself blaming society and external circumstances for the
problems I have had in life.: 4
   - 3. Change can be scary.: 4
   - 4. Even though I may start out with the best of intentions I have
trouble
remaining focused and staying "on track".: 4

This is more like what I want:
   - 1. I will allow nothing to get in the way of me getting what I want.:
4
   - 2. I find myself blaming society and external circumstances for the
problems I have had in life.:
		4
   - 3. Change can be scary.:
		4
   - 4. Even though I may start out with the best of intentions I have
trouble
remaining focused and staying "on track".:
		4

So, the responses are more in line.  Or maybe have the response first and
then
the question.  like:
4   - 1. I will allow nothing to get in the way of me getting what I want.:

4   - 2. I find myself blaming society and external circumstances for the
problems I have had in life.:

4   - 3. Change can be scary.:

4   - 4. Even though I may start out with the best of intentions I have
trouble
remaining focused and staying "on track".:

Thanks,
Phil