[support] WebForms

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Tue Apr 8 20:03:34 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

Thought I would try to hit you up one more time about webforms.  I'm
getting more suffisticated by the minute.  I've added the Options_element,
and Arrange_fields modules which were a great help.

It all works, but I'm desiring some tweaking.  I created a questionnaire
which was quite easy except I have little control over how the email that
gets sent to the admin looks.

Now I'm building an Application for Internship such as this one.
http://www.npr.org/about/jobs/intern/internship_application.pdf

I'm at a loss as to how to create something like the Education section,
Employment history, etc.  Is this thing creating a template somewhere that
I can get deep into the html nuts and bolts?

Is anyone out there creating nifty looking webforms?

Thanks, Phil