[support] Upgrade frmo 6.17 to 7.22 messed up my web site

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 11:39:10 UTC 2014

Unless yours is a very simple site you are unlikely to succeed with a
simple upgrade. You have to use migrate to a real chance at success. For
example after an update upgrade most of your views will be broken and need
hand repair. Organic groups are totally messed up. Some contrib modules
have no equivalent or you need to use a different module for similar
function.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 4:58 AM, Olivier Nicole <Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th