[support] FastCGI vs mod_php for Drupal

Jamie Booth jbooth at webkor.com
Mon Dec 15 20:05:49 UTC 2014

My personal experience is that fast cgi is much faster I've used in
fairly big traffic sites, even a Godaddy one which runs php as fastcgi.
There are a number of items that you cant use with fastcgi which
promotes it's speed. For example, you can't use "upload progress". Other
items you cannot use also promote to it's potential speed gains
depending on site-resource needs.

*/Jamie Booth/
*