[support] Order of controls in user-login-form

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Dec 28 14:46:24 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Usually in the user-login form, the controls are in thisorder:
login input area, password input area, login button, lost passwordlink.

On the site I am working on and which uses a sub-theme of Zen, the order is:
login input area, password input area, lost password link, login button.

It's a bit annoying to have the lost password link before thelogin
button and I can' understand why this is so. I thought Zen was theming
the user login form but apparently not. Well it does things with it but
at the CSS level and that has no impact on the order of the controlsin
the HTML page.

Any suggestion warmly appreciate.

Thanks,
Shérab.