[support] Order of controls in user-login-form

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 15:08:17 UTC 2014

Hi Sherab,

To confirm if the theme is not changing the order of the form items,
temporarily change the theme to bartik, and see if the items will be in
order. If there are not in order, maybe some module is changing the order.

All the best

On 28 December 2014 at 17:46, Shérab <Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Usually in the user-login form, the controls are in thisorder:
> login input area, password input area, login button, lost passwordlink.
>
> On the site I am working on and which uses a sub-theme of Zen, the order
> is:
> login input area, password input area, lost password link, login button.
>
> It's a bit annoying to have the lost password link before thelogin
> button and I can' understand why this is so. I thought Zen was theming
> the user login form but apparently not. Well it does things with it but
> at the CSS level and that has no impact on the order of the controlsin
> the HTML page.
>
> Any suggestion warmly appreciate.
>
> Thanks,
> Shérab.