[support] Question on keeping the bad guys out

john boris jborissr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 19:22:39 UTC 2014

I am working on a new site (Drupal 7) and I have reCaptcha module installed
which includes the image captcha as well. This still isn't keeping out the
gnats trying to get logins. I have the site set that all new users need to
verified with a valid email and the admin needs to authorize the new user
but it still hasn't stopped them. I am looking for other ideas where I can
limit these issues. I am getting about 15 a day and they seem to be
growing.
I have a few mandatory fields setup but I don't want to make it totally a
pain for new users to put in the valid info.

This might be just a cost of having the thing open for new users but if
anyone can give me some other ideas on how to stem the tide I would
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

--
John J. Boris, Sr.