[support] Question on keeping the bad guys out

Neil Adair neiltadair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 23:58:28 UTC 2014

I use honeypot on all sites and it does a pretty good job, not perfect.
I've also been surprised how well the mathematical CAPTCHA works (an option
in CAPTCHA module) , it's easier for users and it seems the bots can't deal
with it as easily as they do the regular image CAPTCHA probably because
they don't encounter it much. I've also used
https://drupal.org/project/user_restrictions to block repeated account
registrations from some domains.

Neil