[support] Question on keeping the bad guys out

john boris jborissr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 00:51:59 UTC 2014

Wow. I want to thank everyone for their quick and extensive replies. I will
look at botcha and Honeypot and see if they help. I have the math captcha
on another drupal site but that hasn't stemmed the tide. These replies have
given me enough to keep me bust for a while.

John J. Boris, Sr.
Online Services
www.onlinesvc.com