[support] All Java script not working

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Thu Feb 13 23:49:11 UTC 2014

I hope someone will be able to help me. I have a site that gets a 200 error
message for an AJAX error every time I use something with AJAX. This is
everything from auto-complete fields to the entire views interface.

The same site works perfectly on another server and the only difference
between the two sites is the database connection string.

I know that there is a difference in the configuration between the two
systems such as the version of PHP but I am hoping there is something short
of downgrading PHP to resolve this issue.

I have found similar problems in the issue queue but none of those
solutions appear to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Steve Kessler