[support] All Java script not working

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 14 00:05:45 UTC 2014

Use your browser development tools (Developer in Chrome or Firebug in
Firefox) and look at the response of the packets from the AJAX calls.
200 isn't an error (actually it means everything went fine between the
browser and server). The problem is most likely in jQuery processing the
returned JSON. My guess is something is pumping out some extra
characters in your AJAX calls.

FYI - the JSON string can be hard to make out in the browser, especially
in the net panel. You can copy it and paste it into the site below to
get it formatted, plus it will check it for any errors.

http://jsonlint.com/

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net