[support] Updates

James R Stone fndtn357 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:15:42 UTC 2014

I have inherited an eCommerce website that I am preparing for a soft
launch. The code base is out of date, specifically, Drupal core is 7.23, 41
modules are out-of-date, and there are 31 Features dependent to some degree
or another on any modules that get updated.

Should I apply *all* the updates before launching?

My gut tells me it is a show stopper (they must be applied) but I am asking
for some sage advice on this list.

*James R Stone*
*Drupal builder-developer-consultant*Messages: 216-635-5492 | Office:
216-931-0475
fndtn357 at gmail.com

<fndtn357 at gmail.com>
  <https://drupal.org/user/255723>
   [image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesrstone>
   [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/fndtn357>

<http://www.twitter.com/fndtn357>"The skill of coding is to create a
context in which other people can contribute."