[support] Using <front> for Path in a menu link

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 3 17:55:50 UTC 2014

This is a long-running issue in Drupal, with no perfect solution. Using <front> may work for you, but I doubt it. There are some modules that address this (I'll leave the search to you). What I did in the past was to put a small text on a page that says "Here's what you can find in this section" and then include a menu block for the sub-menu of the main item.

Nancy