[support] Using <front> for Path in a menu link

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Fri Jan 3 18:37:27 UTC 2014

Hmm, I'm not giving up on the idea of creating a rule just yet.    I
created a rule to throw up a warning on
page init (something like that).    So, I have the "when" to do it figured
out.  You can see that the "Court Info"
"a" tag has the "active" class assigned to it.    Looks like I just need to
get rid of the class assignment
(make it class="").   so it looks like the Jury-info <a href one below it.

I can make the active color same as the non-active color, but then I would
loose the mouse over
color change.     I know my client would not like that at the least.

Nancy, by menu block you mean what I'm showing under "filing without an
Attorney"?
Thanks all!
Phil
PS:Hope the screenshot comes out OK.  I'm a Lotus notes rookie.