[support] Using <front> for Path in a menu link

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 19:14:40 UTC 2014

If you do the rules right, you won't loose the mouseover. Say you're
selecting based on the a element having the active class:

a.active { // This will become your active color. Set it to the same as
the regular color a color if you don't want a different color.
color:

}

a.active:hover { // Your hover color. To keep it the same as hover, set
it to what the other hovers are.
   color:
}

You've also got the :active selector the browser uses, as well as
:visited. Those colors depend upon the browser, unless specified in the
stylesheet, which is why it's a good idea to reset them in your theme.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net