[support] Using <front> for Path in a menu link

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Fri Jan 3 20:24:18 UTC 2014

Hmmm,  turns out it was a mistake I had made in the css a while back.
Working fine now.  I was kinda looking forward to use it to learn how to
use rules.
You were talking about creating a rule using the rules module, right?
Or did you just mean adding stuff to the CSS?

Have a great weekend everyone,
Phil