[support] Using <front> for Path in a menu link

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 21:16:39 UTC 2014

Just using CSS.  Why sit there and waste very valuable server resources
to do something server side, when it is so easily handled in client side
via things like CSS? The only time things like changing colors on
elements should require anything server side is when the underlying CSS
doesn't have the necessary selectors to achieve the outcome.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net