[support] Databases

Tony tony at tony-mac.com
Tue Jan 14 00:06:50 UTC 2014

Exactly the first scenario.I have that book but it doesn't really go into
the detail I need.  As you say it is a good start. But I need a good
finish.

I have created a module with a form which should CRUD (can one say that?)
to a table I have defined in the install file. If I could just find some
sample code... How to insert (I know db_insert etc but what about the
return codes and messages etc etc) .

Thanks