[support] Databases

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 14 00:13:01 UTC 2014

There's a module for MongoDB:

https://drupal.org/project/mongodb

And CHX has been working hard on Mongo for D8. Here's his sandbox:

https://drupal.org/sandbox/chx/1831048

Getting Drupal to run on No SQL really isn't all that bad. That big
thing will be getting all the contributed modules out there to do their
queries in a way that can easily be translated over to No SQL. You start
throwing things like map reduce and aggregation into the mix, and that
is enough to put off some module maintainers.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net