[support] Explicitly using drupal CSS classes in 'external' content

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Tue Jan 14 01:41:49 UTC 2014

To define 'external' - I am working on a proof-of-concept for a
client. I have written a drupal module which renders legacy CGI
which uses my own python framework, which I have maintained for
years.  The content is delivered into drupal via jQuery ajax.

This is 'step 1' in migrating this very large legacy project into
drupal.

The content of the legacy framework is created via a MVC strategy
using html templates which have hard-coded css classes.

Is there a way to leverage drupal css classes rather than those
which were 'hand-rolled' for the original?

This is an inquiry rather than a request for help. I would welcome
any comments [except for "are you crazy?" :) ] and pointers to
similar discussions and documentations.

IOWS : Is there a "css naming protocol" that is observed accross
themes?
--
Tim