[support] SA-CORE-2013-003 after updating from 7.23 to 7.25

Afan drupal at afan.net
Tue Jan 14 05:29:30 UTC 2014

Hi to all!
After I updated my Drupal website from 7.23 to 7.25 I'm getting this

Public files directory 	Not fully protected
Seehttp://drupal.org/SA-CORE-2013-003for information about the
recommended .htaccess file which should be added to
the/sites/default/files/directory to help protect against arbitrary code
execution.

Temporary files directory 	Not fully protected
Seehttp://drupal.org/SA-CORE-2013-003for information about the
recommended .htaccess file which should be added to the//tmp/directory
to help protect against arbitrary code execution.

On the https://drupal.org/SA-CORE-2013-003 it said under Solution "...
upgrade to Drupal core 7.24." In may case it would be downgrade, right?

What should I do?

Thanks for any help,
Afan