[support] SA-CORE-2013-003 after updating from 7.23 to 7.25

Wong Hoi Sing Edison hswong3i at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 06:52:39 UTC 2014

If you didn't take any custom changes to your public://.htaccess,
private://.htaccess and temporary://.htaccess, just simply delete these
3 files and Drupal >= 7.24 will regenerate a correct file for you.
Don't need to downgrade as 7.24.

--

Edison Wong
hswong3i at gmail.com <mailto:hswong3i at gmail.com>