[support] Media 7.x-2.x

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 21 21:55:01 UTC 2014

Yes, and the File Entity module too. I'm just getting a gray box instead of a play window. The box says "No video with support format and MIME type found."

The issue queues have not been terribly helpful. It seems that there is a lot of module bouncing going on with the three of them.

I may have to drop back to 7.x-1.x.

Nancy