[support] Media 7.x-2.x

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 21 22:17:16 UTC 2014

Never used media, but "No video with support format and MIME type
found." is a HTML5 video tag error. Inspect the gray box in your
browser's debug console and see if it's actually listing <source> tags
inside of the <video> tag. If it is, then check that they have the type
attribute and it is pointing to a supported mime type that your browser
supports (recent browsers support video/mp4. Chrome and FF also support
video/webm).

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net