[support] ZipArchive is not working

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 27 14:02:01 UTC 2014

If you're using Drupal 7, it would be better to use the built in
archiver class. It's used in update_manager_archive_extract in
modules/update/update.manager.inc:

https://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules%21update%21update.manager.inc/function/update_manager_archive_extract/7

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net