[support] Sorting nodes

Warren Vail warren at vailtech.net
Tue Jul 8 17:26:32 UTC 2014

Registered users are not a problem, since you can have them supply info
to derive the lat/long of their location, for non registered visitors I
would look for a module supporting IP/locations, and then a module to
calculate distance between two locations (I seem to recall one), sorting
with a view on the distance between locations.

Good Luck, Warren

--

Links:
------