[support] Is It Possible for Views Definitions to Break Without a Human

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Mar 11 19:06:26 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

On a D6 site I'm connected with 3 views got really screwed up. I was able
to restore an old version of the database, export the view, set up a module
for accessing views from code, put the view into code, restore the current
database, then "revert" the view to the definition now in code.

On the site there are several people who have permission to edit a view
though I wasn't aware that any of them had ever done so.

The client wants to know what happened.

Is it ever possible that a view definition held in the database gets
screwed up without human intervention?

Thanks,

Shai Gluskin