[support] Is Authorize.Net module (AIM) PCI Compliant?

Afan Pasalic drupal at afan.net
Mon May 5 14:40:22 UTC 2014

The website I took over uses Drupal Commerce and Authorize.Net module (AIM Credit Card). And there is PCI Compliance question.
On previous job we were using first AIM (Advanced Integration Method). We would collect CC data into session and send it to Authorize.Net and then kill the session. No CC data stored on the server. But they said it’s not PCI Comp so we had to move to SIM (Server Integration Method) were the user would finish the checkout process on Authorize.Net server.
So, I’m a little bit concerned about AIM on Drupal website.

Any ideas, suggestions, comments… Anything that could lead me to the conclusion that our Drupal website is safe?

Thanks