[support] as admin cannot insert image into block

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Mon May 12 17:00:15 UTC 2014

I have Drupal 7.28 and a site which uses IMCE and have a block on the front page which consist of just one image, a header image. The site has been up and running for 3 years plus without any issues. The block is configured to the "menu" region and for the front page only. Last Thursday I wanted to change the image, and did what I usually do: simply replace the image with another one, and save.

No image showed up! I am the admin and use Full HTML in rich text format. I tried again, thought I had accidentally deleted the image ... tried in every other text format; in the plain and php I can see the code. If I use plain or php the code is then visible on the site ...

I have not changed any settings anywhere, but am totally unable to insert an image and have it show up. I tried creating a block thinking the old one might be corrupt ... same thing.

I have checked the admin permissions and everything is checked. However, when I go to "admin/people/permissions" and should be able to see the various check marks for the different roles, I have 5 different roles, the page is black for any check marks - nothing ...

I really need some help- I have tried since last Thursday to figure this out but have not moved forward one inch.

thanks,

Pia

<http://www.Piasworld.com>

"That's a great deal to make one word mean," Alice said in a thoughtful
 tone. "When I make a word do a lot of work like that," said Humpty Dumpty, "I always pay it extra."
Lewis Carroll