[support] Errant chrome behavior and script probs

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 02:58:24 UTC 2014

-40px; padding-right: 228px; padding-left: 30px; right: 0px; left: auto;
margin-right: 118px; display: block;"><ul>
     <li>
         <h4>
             <a a=""
href="http://polam.org/forms/WIRE_Form.pdf">Outgoing wire form</a></h4>
     </li>
     <li>
         <h4>
             <a a=""
href="http://polam.org/forms/IncomingForeign.pdf">Incoming wire
form</a></h4>
     </li>
     <li>
         <h4>
             <a a="" href="http://polam.org/rates/Loan_rates.pdf">Our
Rates</a></h4>
     </li>
     <li>
         <h4>
             <a a="" href="http://polam.org/docs/fees.pdf">Our Fees</a></h4>
     </li>
</ul>

.trigger is just your link. You want .panel to position absolutely,
relative to it's parent element, which is .trigger-div. The .trigger
element is just another child of .trigger-div, which doesn't send any
rules to .trigger-div through regular inheritance.

As far as it working for logged in users, I have no way of telling
without being logged in, but bare basic debugging in your browser's
tools should give you an idea of what is going on. Most likely you have
a stylesheet coming in only for logged in users that is assigning
relative to that division, or something close to it, moving up the DOM
hierarchy.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net