[support] Errant chrome behavior and script probs

Tony tony at tony-mac.com
Tue May 27 20:45:50 UTC 2014

Difference when logged in is that this code gets inserted before
trigger-div:

*<div class="contextual-links-wrapper contextual-links-processed">*
*<a class="contextual-links-trigger" href="#">Configure</a>*
*<ul class="contextual-links">*
*<li class="block-configure first last">*
*<a href="/admin/structure/block/manage/slider_popup/slider_popup_block/configure?destination=homepanel">Configure
block</a>*
*</li>*
*</ul>*
*</div>*
<a ...

Now to figure out what it does to the positioning.