[support] calling for suggestions please

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 18 03:10:07 UTC 2014

I suggest you look, instead to Moodle. It is free and used widely. It's
made for your application. https://moodle.org Bill William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org

Absolutely.
My daughter teaches IT, media and other subjects, uses Moodle and has
set ups sites with Moodle, she strongly recommends it as an education
tool. It is free. May I recommend that no one goes to sites that charge
for Moodle or Drupal.
https://download.moodle.org/

Moodle is far and away better than the commercial offerings and far
surpasses some of the systems that schools pay thousands of dollars for.

Roger