[support] drupal 6 site not loading images

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 14:57:32 UTC 2014

It sounds like Drupal is storing absolute URL's. First thing's first,
clear Drupal's cache! If that doesn't fix it, then turn on CSS and JS
aggregation. If you do that and CSS and JS load, then you got something
rewriting image URL's in your Drupal (you don't have the CDN module
installed by chance, do you?). Also where are the images coming from?
Are they inside of nodes? If so, then there's a chance the images are
inserted into the body field using absolute URL's, which some modules do
and/or have settings for. If that's the case, then the fix is either
doing a MySQL search and replace on the affected fields, or a custom
filter to preg_replace the URLs.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net