[support] mixing durpal 6 and drupal 7

Lluís Forns enboig at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 08:03:14 UTC 2014

Bakery may solve my problem; but the *main* site isn't drupal (legacy one);
I coded a special function to allow them login using drupal password, but
making my function interact with bakery would be harder.

About ldap, I always think it is an overkill; I will not setup a LDAP just
to login.

I has thinking more about a module similar to
https://www.drupal.org/project/alt_login which allow using 2 usernames, but
using the new password scheme. I suppose I will make my own module based on
alt_login