[support] mixing durpal 6 and drupal 7

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Sep 19 15:12:14 UTC 2014

You might also consider CAS drupal.org/project/cas as it has pretty wide support in terms of platforms and it is relatively straightforward to integrate into your legacy site.   This way every site has the same password but you do not NEED to share tables.  It redirects you to whichever you pick as your central site in the same way that open ID works.  Only caveat is the site serving logins/passwords MUST be https.  (no plain text passwords).

Dave