[support] draggable views and display suite

Bert Van Kets bertvankets at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:16:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have a view using display suite for the formatting and my customer
wants to be able to set the order using drag and drop. Draggable views
makes light work of manual sorting, but it doesn't play nice with
display suite.
The view is configured to use display suite for the display and has the
draggable views weight field for the sorting, but the weight is totally
ignored.

I have a separate view to do the sorting. I just need the sort order to
be respected in the view using display suite.

Can draggable views be used in combination with display suite in a view?
How?

Thanks

Bert