[support] draggable views and display suite

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Sep 24 14:55:30 UTC 2014

Hi Bert,

If you don't get any response from this list, I would recommend a support request at the Draggable Views issue queue, and if that doesn't yield anything then try the Display Suite issue queue.

I have used Draggable Views, but never in conjunction with Display Suite.

Good luck,

Shai

Shai Gluskin
Content2zero