[support] Page not found errors Drupal 8

Lucas Hedding lucashedding at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:35:15 UTC 2015

Hi Roger, rather than starting from scratch, I highly recommend
https://www.drupal.org/project/console. It is based on the same concepts
that are available with Rails and other programming languages that have a
code generator. It will help you get an idea what is "correct".

To quote from the project documentation:
"The purpose of this project is to leverage the Symfony Console Component
to provide a CLI tool to automate the creation of drupal 8 modules and
other recurring tasks."