[support] Page not found errors Drupal 8

Naveen Valecha er.naveenvalecha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:56:27 UTC 2015

Hi Roger,
Console is awesome project if you need to do the development fast and
create the forms using the commands.
if you need to learn about the drupal 8 structure and the apis then this
the best place for you to start with.
https://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/8

P.S. : Console Rocks!

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 7:05 PM, Lucas Hedding <lucashedding at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Roger, rather than starting from scratch, I highly recommend
> https://www.drupal.org/project/console. It is based on the same concepts
> that are available with Rails and other programming languages that have a
> code generator. It will help you get an idea what is "correct".
>
> To quote from the project documentation:
> "The purpose of this project is to leverage the Symfony Console Component
> to provide a CLI tool to automate the creation of drupal 8 modules and
> other recurring tasks."
>

> On Sat Jan 17 2015 at 22:03:59 Roger <arelem at bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>> Learning how to create modules and forms I followed the tutorial exactly
>> but get Page not found error.
>> Also it seems the YAML syntax has changed within Drupal 8,
>> Where
>> |demo.demo:|
>> |||path: '/demo'|
>> |||defaults:|
>> |||_content: '\Drupal\demo\Controller\DemoController::demo'|
>> |||_title: 'Demo'|
>> |||requirements:|
>>
>> is now-
>> |
>> |demo.demo:|
>> |||path: '/demo'|
>> |||defaults:|
>> |||- content: '\Drupal\demo\Controller\DemoController::demo'|
>> and
>> |
>> |||requirements:|
>> or any other permission causes an error when the caches are cleared.
>>
>> Can someone please advise what's going on here please?
>> Thanks
>> Roger
>> |

>> --

Naveen valecha