[support] Views filter rooms by occupacy

Lluís Forns enboig at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:37:36 UTC 2015

I have a site with 2 content types: rooms and reservations. I want to list
all the rooms without a reservation for an interval, and also for services,
capacity, ....

I tried creating a view with a PHP filter to check free rooms, but then if
the page lists 10 rooms, sometimes there are 7, 2, or 0; because the filter
lists the 10 rooms and after remove the occupied ones.

I have tried to create a "subview" filter to select nodes "not in (view of
occupied rooms); but I haven't find a way to do so.

Any idea of how to accomplish this?

thanks
--
*Ser freak no és imprescindible per ser informàtic, però ajuda.