[support] Legacy PHP script

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Sat Jan 31 17:46:29 UTC 2015

Have you run the script directly?

What about short tags?  Sometime people use short tags : <?  instead of
long tags : <?php  If it is written using short tags, you can make the
needed modification or you can make an adjustment to your php.ini -
http://php.net/manual/en/language.basic-syntax.phptags.php

I am just getting into Drupal so I cannot comment on how Drupal might be
effected by short tags.

--
Keith Smith