[support] Another Drupal vs WordPress question

Borwick, James Bryce BorwickJa at missouri.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:46:38 UTC 2015

It depends. Who is going to maintain it? And is there a maintenance budget? If it's a build and walk away situation, it may not be free for them when something breaks or the organization needs a design or content update. If the budget is low to nonexistent, what is the cost of Drupal vs. WP developers? Which are easier to find? For really basic stuff is a CMS necessary?