[support] Another Drupal vs WordPress question

Drupal drupal at afan.net
Wed Mar 18 17:12:26 UTC 2015

I’m gonna maintain the site(s) (one point, if there is dozen of the similar sites,does it make difference?), CMS, do updates... but “they” will maintain the content.
Budget is low to nonexistent.
There is no cost difference which CMS I’m gonna select.
Some SEO work would/should be done, but not a decision making key.
Is the CMS necessary? I was thinking about to code by myself but it would take more time and it’s always security issue - that’s why is community for :-)

Thanks.