[support] Another Drupal vs WordPress question

Drupal drupal at afan.net
Wed Mar 18 17:18:26 UTC 2015

Low to no budget websites (small nonprofits); no shopping carts but eventually PayPal Donation button; one editor role (small chance for 2-3 different editor roles) to maintain the content;

Also, just realized: theming factor is kinda important too, easy to build custom theme. Somewhere I read that WP has hundred times more free themes than Drupal so there is bigger chance to select one and use it out of box while with Drupal there is more chance to need some custom work.