[themes] Example phptemplate theme

Rowan Kerr rowan0 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:55:04 UTC 2005

I pasted this in the IRC channel yesterday but thought I might as well
send it to the list as well.

This is an example theme I've come up with that tries to implement as
many of the features of PHPTemplate as possible, and respect as many
of the settings as possible.

It's XHTML 1 and pure CSS.. and hopefully structured in a useful way.
I think it's a lot cleaner in structure than bluemarine and might be a
better starting point for new themers? (eg: All blocks, boxes, nodes,
comments have the same basic structure with a main title div and
content div).

Example theme: http://stasis.org/~rowan/projects/drupal-example-theme/4.6/

Discuss.. :)

-Rowan