[themes] Example phptemplate theme

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Sun Dec 4 03:29:02 UTC 2005

Thanks for sharing this. Looking at the page template, I have a thought:
Since it's pure css, what if you place the main content first, and then
the header and sidebars?

Some conditionals to handle the css parameters for different sidebar
activations also might be worth embedding.

I don't know what else to say. It's a css theme and the css is empty. ;)

pingVision <http://www.pingv.com> | interactive media design
*Laura Scott*, President
laura at pingv.com • 303.459.4859