[themes] Re: Please. Hold on for a second. (was Re: [development] proposal for theming nodes)

Liza Sabater blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Thu Dec 15 20:50:54 UTC 2005

Chris,

I am not a developer, so I'd be the worst person to ask to start DIV
TAGGING inside modules. Just to explain my previous comments, what I
am suggesting is more than just themers asking for a favor from
module developers. I believe there is a need for the development
group to agree to a standard for 'div tagging' inside modules already
in existence and then enforcing it.

Again, not everybody is going to move to 4.7. The costs are going to
be great to many groups, especially here in the US the political and
culture activist groups that have embraced Drupal over Scoop.

I guess, I'd have to ask, what does it take for something like this
to be happen in Drupal?

I am cross-posting to the themes list --we've been remiss in keeping
this conversation on both lists.

/ liza