[themes] usability and accessibility improvement

David Carrington david.carrington at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:07:19 UTC 2005

On 19/12/05, Egon Bianchet <egon.bianchet at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to know if somebody already thought about implementing:
>
> - skip-navigation, return-to-top links
> - change-font-size, high-contrast-css links
> - internal, external and mailto links differentiation

I don't do skip-navigation links as I tend to have only a small number
of links at the top. For a larger site, it will possibly be more
important.

I've seen themes with font changes, but I can't remember them off the
top of my head. Obviously high contrast would only be a small step
from there.

--
David Carrington